FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonal (None)     19 May 2011

Land holding certificate in Karnataka

I co-own a peice of agriculture land in udupi - karnataka and I have no records other than the RTC copy. But I do not live in there.

The land was inherited  through " land reformation act " (Vakkalu Masoode) by my parents and on their death, we got our names on it.

I had applied for a land holding certificate through "nemmadi kendra" and had attached

a) copy of RTC

b) an affidavit for requesting a land holding certificate as co-owner

I even met the village accountant during the routine process of issuing such certificates

Now my application for land holding certificate is been REJECTED stating that there are no supporting documents. Neither this rejectection mentions which are the document that need to be supported.

Neither "nemmadi kendra" exec nor any one at tahsidars office was able to guide me properly for the application


It shall be helpful if someone could guide me on how can I go about applying for a "land Holding Certificate".. More so what are the documents to be supplied as support for request of such certificate








 3 Replies

kiran 11111 (Executive)     21 May 2011

I think documents you have submitted are enough . All the record pertaining to your land is maintained by village accountant. At the same time all record has been digitised and stored. You can get Land holding certificate at Tahsildar Office. If your application is rejected , you either meet concerned Tahsildar there or make an appeal beore Dy Collector.

Sonal (None)     21 May 2011

In Karnataka all "certificate" requests have to be applied through "Nemmadi" centers. Tahsildar office does not entertain any of such requests

Problem is that the executive managing these centers are less educated on the process. They only accept the application and print the certificate . More than that nothing.

Looks like I shall have to bribe the village accountant as he is the main link in the entire chain

1 Like

l l   26 August 2021

Hi im akash im understand you're problem im help you take land holding cirtificat if you like take help reach me whatsap 8105476239

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query