land grabbing

bank loan recovery agents

WE, the nominees of plot in a cooperative Society in Hyderabad have found that our neibhour has occupied about six feet inside our plot and constructed a compound wall, when there was a Court proceedings were going on in the Court. Please suggest remedial action to be initiated agaist our neibhour.

File a civil suit for Declaration of title and recovery of possession with vacant position ( demolish construction)

Retired employee.

If there is already a suit on same property you may contact your advocate to bring to the notice of the court these irregularities and pray for proper relief.  You can also ask Society to get a survey of the plot and take action within their powers for such encroachment.  First file RTI Application and get those permissions/approvals given by Municipality or Corporation.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x