Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajasekar (Consultant)     22 April 2013

Land grabbed by fraudulant practice

Dear Legal Experts,

My friend purchased 6 acres of agriculture land in mid 80s though sale deed. During 1995 outsider tresspassed the land and encroached and my friend had vacated them and obtained permenanat injunction from the court.

Due to all India job transfer he was not able to care the property and appointed the care taker in the year Mid 92's the same tresspasseer encroached the property and patta and chitta adangal was changed in to the tresspasses name and his sons.

When we applied Encumberance we found this 6 encumberance made by the tresspasser by settlement deed to family, parition deed to family members and mortgage etc., by fradulant way.

The whole 6 acres of land was possessed by the tresspasser. I would like to have your professional guidance how to take possession of the property and what are steps that will give favour to my friend

thanks & regards,

Raja

Learning

3 Replies

LegalArrow ( Advocate Bangalore)     22 April 2013

Since your freind has  obtained a permanent injunction as against the tresspassers, he may file a contempt petition in the same court which passed the order of permanent injunction and seek arrest of the tresspassers/ attachemnt of his assests. Simultaneously also you can invoke writ jurisdiction of the jurisdictional highcourt and seek cancellation of such revenue entries and seek a direction to such authorities to effect your freinds name in the revenue entries based on the decree of permanent injunction.

Rajasekar (Consultant)     23 April 2013

Thanks for the quick response and i will proceed further.

The tresspasser died and his sons were now occuppied the land. In the same way could we the process.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja

gagawaga (london)     23 April 2013

i have similar case going on and rich fraudster keeps putting a stay on the case, can anyone help me to fast track to solve the case??

Attached File : 738072727 courier fraud attachment.pdf downloaded: 90 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register