land grab by mafia gang

sir

my land was grabbed using forged poa and later this mafia gang got a decree from lower munsif court anulling my settlement doc , now can I appeal in district court or reopen the case in munsif court ,also can I file writ will it help in my case please let me know?

Originally posted by : Padmanabhan R
sirmy land was grabbed using forged poa and later this mafia gang got a decree from lower munsif court anulling my settlement doc , now can I appeal in district court or reopen the case in munsif court ,also can I file writ will it help in my case please let me know?

Yesyes

means reopen case and file writ?

means reopen case and file writ?

yes of-course but please choose a good and strong lawyer who will not affected by these mafiya

also the SRO has not given the forged gpoa doc number in the sale deed executed after that maybe they are hand in glove with the fraudsters have to implicate the sro and igr I guess...

also the SRO has not given the forged gpoa doc number in the sale deed executed after that maybe they are hand in glove with the fraudsters have to implicate the sro and igr I guess...

may be your concern is correct

already one SRO arrested for land grab in Chennai don't know when these ppl will reform...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu