LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neo   11 January 2016

Land fraudlent

Hello All,

This is a land fraud case happened to our family, i am looking for advice how to proceed to get justice.

We had some parental property in Uttar Pradesh. In 2006, due to financial needs my father sold a little piece of land out of it. Since he was totally unaware of any legal procedure for registry. He signed the property registry papers. After 2 years we came to know about the fraud. The fraud was, we sold some land of number 23, 24, 25. But when we checked the details later, it was found that the buyer had manipulated the numbers and filled  our all property numbers in it. For example, numbers like 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and wrote "including all property" or properly in hindi (sampurna hissa).

Even when we look at the registartion one can easily make out the numbers were inserted afterwards.

Please advice me how to proceed. What I am looking for is

1. How can i get forensic report of the registry, i mean how can i approach a government/private forensic labs so that i can file a case of fraud against them.

2. How can we proceed so that none of my family members are hurt in the case. I mean these buyers are from influencial families (In UP influencial family means who are goons and have some political party support).

Thank you very much.

Neo A Sufferer


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 January 2016

File a petition in civil courts for cancellation of deed. 

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     12 January 2016

File complaint to the concerned SP of your area. Secondly file a suit for declaration to declaring that registry null and void.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register