LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renny thomas (System Analyst)     14 July 2010

Land Documents are losed

I m in a real trouble ie, i losed my land documents 10 years before but i have a copy of that, the real problem is i applied for a home loan they said they need the orginal documents then only they can give loan.

If there is any solution to solve that problem or i can make an orginal document for my land?

PLS

Learning

4 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     14 July 2010

Mr Renny

What have you been doing for the last 10 yrs if the documents were lost(Since you have specified the period it seems it is in your knowledge about the loss).

1. Lodge a police complaint fortwith.

2. Based on the FIR, publish the loss in newspapers in vernacular and english about the loss and any one claiming the property.

3. If there are no claims, then apply for a certified copy from the office of the local registrar where the document was registered.

4. Produce all the docs before the bank, but in all probability the loan will not be sanctioned since the banker may be cautious while dealing with your file.

Renny thomas (System Analyst)     14 July 2010

Actually i have a case in the court against my neighbour about the road, so i my father submit the papers in the court, that the case solved outside the court. after that my father didn't collect the papers from the court. This year i tried to collect the documents from the court they said that is not there in the court that is missing from the court.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     15 July 2010

at any cost you wont get the originals

but can get certified copies from the concerned offices which can prove your genuineness

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     15 July 2010

sir,

is u filed original ale deed in the court?

if so is it marked as an exhibit?

if it was marked as an exhibit  or not u can file a petition before the court for returning of the document.then court allow he application and return ur documnet.

in query u said  the document was missplaced.court officials wont miss place any piece of paper in the record.might be they disposed of ur record . if ur sale deed was disposed off ithe court authority definatly isue a certificate that the record was dispossed of basing up on that certificate and the certified copy of the sale deed u can get a loan in the bank

thanks&regrets

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register