Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Asst profficer)     06 February 2013

Land dispute

hi 

Please give me suggestions for my problem.....

My father bought 250 room land(one room =72 feet) and sold 230, at that time we have noticed extra bit of land 50 rooms in our land. so we kepy our own 20 & extra land 50 rooms  and sold 230 to other guy.

now after 15 years the owner relatives came to take ther extra land, we have accepted that extra land is there u can take yours and leave 20rooms to Us, they accepted and now they started to occupy our 20 rooms also....

Now what should we do....

My father already constructed a small room in that extra land & also paying tax to government from 2years.

Now does we have minimam chance 2 file a case aganist them, regarding extra land?

Learning

1 Replies

AKSHAY ANAND (CIVL)     07 February 2013

Sir /Madam

i want to buy a land in FAridabad (HARYANA).However i m staying in Delhi.

I have no idea wat r the documents required if u want to buy a property so that no dispute will come in future.Owner of the property told me that he will give me a GPA (General power of aterny).He wants to sell that property lower than the circle rate of the property.He also told me this property cant registered at this timebecause registry is not open.When the registry will be open he will help me in registry in future.He has also given me a option that if u want registry than u will have to pay extra amount to open the registry process & he will register that property in back date.

He has divided an agriculture land in plots and trying to sell these plots.I want to buy one part of that agriculture land.

If he will not register that property?wat type of problem can occur in future.or suggest me wat is the solution of this problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register