Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangmitra -24   30 May 2023

land dispute

If the ancestral property is divided equally and if one of the land owner after completing his house wants another share of his choice Is it legal ?


 3 Replies

Ajay dongaonkar   31 May 2023

if the partition of the property is done by using lawful methods than he cannot change his share unless all of them ready for it

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 May 2023

If all other parties have agreed to the partition and each of the share holder is put in possesion to its respective share then it is not possibloe to get the same property partitioned again

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2023

not much facts stated.      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register