LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurdeepkhanna (Accountant)     29 July 2008

Land dispute


I have purchase a plot in coloney not recongnised under I have not build any construction after two year when I ready to construct other person disput that the your plot is the next but the area view that plot is a Park.

What I can do I apeal in court for parmanent possition.

Court give me a Stay order in this regard. after discussion court had release me an order for fix stay.Other peron apeal Distruct level court for breaking the stay order release me by Ho'bl court in my favour.

now Can I  construct or build some hight level walls or what we have been doing. 

what is your suggession for me?

Please suggess me? I will very thankfull to you for ever



 6 Replies

gurdeepkhanna (Accountant)     29 July 2008

by mistake i have fill any body use this message box

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     29 July 2008

You can put up constrcution in case if you have an order restraining the other person from interfering with your possession. But make doubly sure that you havent purchased the park area as alleged.

kashi nath shukla (advocate, )     30 July 2008

kindly clarify the nature of your stay order .if the court has granted stay order restraining the defts. not to interfere into the the possesion then u may consruct.if it is not pl. seek clarification or permission from court.

shamit sanyal (advocate)     01 August 2008

a agree with mr prakash.subject to his correction i think you also need to do the necessery scearching from the concerned Bl &LRO office to know the real nature of the land.

also if there is a status quo then no one in my openion should change the nature and character of the land till the disposal of the suit.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     23 April 2009

To get a clariifcation you have to  mention th e following !

1- whther the colony is approved in Lay Out Sanctioned  by the lcoal Authority - if it is approved the plot  is  with in Open Place / Park

2- If there is no lay out approved, the land  is sold as it was then  and the Purchaser is enttield to retain the plot / proerty with out any lay out  , but construction of House in the Plot is always with local body permisison .

3- How the Plot is sold - whether beofre or after or with out ay lay out

these things to be considered  to have clear picture - pendign the suit  !



sanjay singh thakur (advocate)     23 April 2009

Dear Gurudeep

I agree with Mr. Y. Prakash.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register