LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Menneni Dewindar Rao   06 February 2021

land dispute

I made agreement of sale in 2008 on 4 acrs agri- land.owner didn't executed me registration.I filed a suit in sr.civil judge court in 2018 alongwith due amount was paid.I got stay order also.I came to known that Owner gave AGPA to someone in 2000.He validated his agpa and sold it others in 2003.After that buyer was mutated in revenue records and made his name entry in pahani by round off fist owner's name not mentioning any procceeding number in it. 2003 sale deed is find out in 2 different sub registrar offices with one month difference.(I asked information by RTI from SROs and Revenue dept.No trace of any document & proceedings.)
Sir pl advise me may I win this case ? case present status is CALL WITH IAs. How can I proceed ?

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 February 2021

1. The matter is jumbled up. Amend your Civil Court Suit Application and involve the other buyer and the Revenue dept., and seek appropriate directions and orders.  There is no other alternative.

2. Next time indulge in immovable property transaction, by using the services of a Lawyer who is experienced in Property Matters, to above jumbling up property matters.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2021

File criminal case against him,as it has already saled you cannot claim ,priority is for first sale thru GPA ,.contact your advocate and take his advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register