New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHMAN   17 September 2020

Land Dispute

My friend had a 5,4acre of vacant land. For site planning he had obtained the approval and the map from Tamil Nadu town planning authority. But had not sold the property under plan approval. He had sold the only 5 acre to third party. Now he has now 40cents of land only. But now the local punjayath told the balance 40 cents belongs to local punjayath based upon the plan approval. How can he claim the unsold 40 cents. Pls give the suggestion.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 September 2020

after obtaining plan Approval for developing the land into plots, then that person compulsorily gifts some percentage (it vary from one State to another State/ planning authority) of the site to the local punjayath/Municipality or any local body.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 September 2020

Let your friend seek professional consultancy from a local prudent lawyer, you need not bother. 

Balkrishan Nikhra   19 September 2020

I want to meet you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register