FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B V G Rao (CONSUltant)     13 June 2012

Land conversion


I am having 2500 sq yards of land under 'agricultural zeroyati dry' category in a gram panchyat near to Vishakhapatnam in AP.But It is very proximity to the residential area(Surrounded by the residential houses).If i want to construct a residential complex in that particular land,should i pay any conversion charges as per AP NALA ACT?If so how much i have to pay?As there are so many houses already constructed around that area ,i hope no one paid but got approved to build under panchyat.Please clarify


Thanks & regards

B V G Rao



 2 Replies

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     13 June 2012

for constructing a residential complex on agricultural land you will have to obtain some permission or conversion. you can get details from the local tehsil office. Constructing a dwelling house/ farm house on such agricultural land is no problem.

Abc (office boy)     29 March 2013

Hi i am living in pagadi system chawl from last 25 years. on a rent receipt  my mama name is their. Now  we want to transfer  same to my mrother name. now lanlord asking 33 % fo market value to transfer the same.

Please guide on it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query