LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saikat (B Tech)     11 January 2011

LAND AQUISITION

I have a land which i bought from legal owners back in 1997 via registrd deed.it was jointly bought by me and my friend.but we dint go for the mutation process and the land remained  on the name of the priveious owners.later in 2002 west bengal government on behalf of goenka led ICML(Integrated ccoal mines limted) acquired  the same land from the successors of those persons who sold that property to us as they were deceased by then.but the said property from the time i bought it,is in my possession.

today police suddenly came to stop ongoing works on  the said plotss. we have not been given any notice but police shown me some documents given by ICML  WHICH SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL acquird the land in 2002.but i was not aware that this land is being taken when ths aquisition had hppnd bck in 2002 so naturally i dint get any compensation too.

now this land is very important for me and i need it badly to run my busines.pls help me to find a way to stop them interfering in my property.

regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register