LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aloysious Durairaj   03 October 2020

land acquisition issues with NLC

We have lands near Neyveli Coal Mine. You came to me in person on 17 - 7 - 2017 with the intention of acquiring all these lands for Neyveli Coal Mining Expansion and Drainage Cutting. To date, you have not made any acquisition of the above lands. I am pleased to approve compensation for the eastern, northern and southern lands of my land. I am left without any compensation. Requests in person and by post are not accepted. The underground borewell located on the above land has been in operation for the last two years. Requests in person and by post are not accepted. Irrigation has not been done as the ground water has gone to a depth and the land has been affected due to the second mine and the landslide and no compensation has been received for it.

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 October 2020

Are you the only victim in the entire area of Neyvlei coal mine from last 3 years?  Form as a group, get the association registered, pool up some amount, and engage a competent advocate for getting justice.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 October 2020

Originally posted by : Aloysious Durairaj
We have lands near Neyveli Coal Mine. You came to me in person on 17 - 7 - 2017 with the intention of acquiring all these lands for Neyveli Coal Mining Expansion and Drainage Cutting. To date, you have not made any acquisition of the above lands. I am pleased to approve compensation for the eastern, northern and southern lands of my land. I am left without any compensation. Requests in person and by post are not accepted. The underground borewell located on the above land has been in operation for the last two years. Requests in person and by post are not accepted. Irrigation has not been done as the ground water has gone to a depth and the land has been affected due to the second mine and the landslide and no compensation has been received for it.

1. I have never come to you for anything, including acquiring any land or whatever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Aloysious Durairaj   04 October 2020

you means NLC.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 October 2020

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Aloysious Durairaj   04 October 2020

thank you for the reply.
oh sorry.
I need clearance certificate since they didn't acquire the land till date and need compensation. so please let me know the possibilities to approach them.

what will be the right approach?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 October 2020

First, file RTI Application and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the present status and the projected program with a time frame on the acquisition of land at  Neyveli Coal Mine. Survey No......as per notification..............................

Aloysious Durairaj   05 October 2020

Thank you. will do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register