Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthikeyan (marketing)     06 October 2015

Land acquisition fraud

dear sir,

recently we have bought a land and registered the same on my mothers name. but one guy has put a plastic manufacturing workshop shed in our land and told us that the seller has leased the same land for him til 2016, he also shown some aggrements ( look like a fake one). is there any way that we can file a suit againset him. and also he is spoiling our land with plastic manufacturing wastages can we get a stay on him to not to use our land during case period. kindly help please 

Thanks and regards

Karthikeyan.R

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     06 October 2015

Yes you can file civil suit for injunction and other reliefs before concern court and get reliefs in your favour.

Rinu   06 October 2015

But where is land acquisition fraud?

srikala   09 October 2015

Hi sir, this is srikala actually my neighbours has occupied my compound wall 2.5 feet. Actuall there was issue with that. we were bought this house through lic house loan 15yeras back, recently we paid and collected documents. In dat documents we seen dat 2.5 feet compound piece is ours. These past days they didnt touch dat now they started 2nd floor now they were started to use dat empty piece.we were showed our EC and property documents.they are not at all agreed with that and was saying to police EC is not applicable, In EC also showing our Compund wall, may be they have given to bribe to police i think.Now they are saying we were regestered newly our property and included that 2.5 feet empty place also. i want to know one thing in revenue department they can change all those like that like fraud dates and years in their property documents.Please let me know about my issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register