LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme   09 July 2018

Land acquisition case

Respected sir please give me your valuable suggestions. My late mother's Property was affected under Road widening in Hyderabad. She had a High Court orders for doing justice since her property was demolished without any notice. The issue has not yet solved by the GHMC till her death. Now we are 4 children as legal heirs of her. My question to you sir is

1) How shall we proceed.
2) Do we need to file a petition in High Court as her legal heirs for claiming Compensation.
3) Or Do we need to submit the application in Municipal Office for claiming Compensation.
which way we should proceed. kindly suggest me please.
Warm regards.
Hamdani from Hyderabad.

Learning

5 Replies

shaik.satharbibi (lawyer)     09 July 2018

you submit the application for the legal heir certificate in m. r. o. office and you file for succession certificate.

Helpme   09 July 2018

Thanks sir but if the succession certificate has to apply how much amount may be the expenditure and how much time will take it. The cost of the house will be around ₹2.00 crores approximately. Another thing is we have family members certificate from MY.R.O/TAHSILDAR of our area. Can we submit this for claiming the Compensation. Kindly reply please. warm regards. Hamdani.

Helpme   09 July 2018

Rs.2.00 Crores.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 July 2018

After issuing of legal heir certificate from the Tahsildar, then submit an application to the local court for succession certificate. then file case consulting a local prudent lawyer of the field.

Helpme   11 July 2018

Thanks again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register