Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     19 January 2014

Land acquisition by nhai



we purchased a farming land, at market value which is very higher than govt value suppose say govt value is 50k but market value is 10 lacs, news came that my land is going to be acquired for NH expansion, if they acquire the land at govt rate we will be in big loss, what can be done for this?





 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2014

You can do nothing about it except you can appeal for a revision/enhancement of the compensation to some extent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query