LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekhar Chourasiya (Proprietor)     18 April 2016

Land acquisition by municipal corp.

In Indore (M.P.) Municipal Corporation acquiring building Commercial and residential for widening roads without giving any compensation to the owner of building.  They are acquiring buildings for widening road for new master plan of Indore, but not giving any compensation to any owners. Also they are not providing even a month tiime to them and the peoples resides their since many years, who are legally owner of the building, are on the road. My question is -

Is this justified ?

Are they having power to acquire building without any compensation ?

Any suitable judgements

 2 Replies

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 May 2016

first you should be sure whether your property is registered one or unauthorised if it is registered the you can file injunction suit or writ in court of justice.

Thank you

Peter_Miller   14 December 2017

Well, if this is your property you should to take some serious action on it and hire the good lawyer and now you can check out best custom essay writing services to manage your task. I know it is a very serious problem and you might upset about this case. I hope you will win this case but you have to take some patience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query