LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani (land owner)     04 November 2013

Land acquisition

sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                               My land was notified during 1985 for TNHB ,award was passed on19.9.1988, no notice was served in this regard u/s 12(2).On28.10.1988,the government  passed orders ,which states that land acquisition for tnhb was restricted  only in 35 identified NODAL TOWNS.As per the order  lands falling outside identified NODAL TOWNS may be dropped.I filed a writ petition subsequent the passing the above said .But ,due to the engagement of incapable lawers in earlier stages,i could n't  suceeded.Iam in the third round of legal battle .The thing  is that the possesion has  NOT taken by the government  u/s 16 of the act.,which was admitted by both the government and the tnhb in the court.                                                                                                                                                                                       Now my question is that,sec.24, and sec 93of the new act, and rule 23 , of the (draft) rules framed under the new act  is applicable to my case? .                                                                                                                                                              please clarify me in this regard.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register