LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Democratic India   09 July 2018

land acquisition

my land was acquired by government for formation of a reservoir under land acquisition act -1894.
but government wasn't using my land for acquired purpose.and it is encroached by others.
what can I do ?


 3 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     11 July 2018

Have you received award and compensation? It's your duty to make the land restricted from encroachment. 

Democratic India   11 July 2018

Yes sir ,I recieved compensation for those land . But what can I do ?

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     11 July 2018

You  may approach to Chief Forest Officer for your clarification.  Surely they will satishfied your problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query