Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mudit Pradhan   02 October 2019

KSOU not providing my Graduation Degree

Hi ,
i completed my graduation from a college in noida in 2011 which was affiliated by Karnataka State open university (KSOU). For some reasons, i applied for my degree after 2 years . but since KSOU was going through some legal issues, they never gave me my degree. later i found out that all their courses from 2013 onwards are going through legal procedures. but since i completed my graduation in 2011, there is no objection on my degree. but they are not providing it to me. what legal procedure should i follow? kindly help me. its creating problems in my professional front.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 October 2019

As per UGC notifications, there is a legal jurisdictional limit and any University can conduct courses and provide degrees in that state which they have such registered office alone.  From that date onwards, UGC barred all universities functioning out of their jurisdictional states from issuing degrees.  This may be the reason.  You can first file RTI Application to UGC and get authentic information with RTI fee of Rs.10/- in the form of a postal order.

Application dt.2nd Oct,2019 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: CPIO, UGC, New Delhi.

Fee: PO No.....for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer, UGC payable at New Delhi.

Applicant.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide a certified copy of that order/notification/directive from UGC restricting KSOU  from issuing degree certificates to those candidates that has passed degree from .........college NOIDA in 2011

2. Please provide a copy of directives that state the procedure of obtaining degree certificates from KSOU by those who were successful in 2011.

Applicant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register