Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Rawat   20 June 2022

Known by two different name

Hi Folks,

I have a query regarding the two different names of the person.

A person namely Mr ABC Jain is also known as Mr XYZ Singh. In all the legal documents his name appears as Mr ABC Jain only, but in general, he is known as Mr XYZ Singh for which he does not have any legal documents.

On all his social media accounts he uses Mr XYZ Singh only.

What are the consequences of this and what is the possible resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 June 2022

It is not a legal query.  What is your interest in asking this?  Are you hiding the facts?

Anil Rawat   20 June 2022

No hidden facts are there, only actual names are hidden. Actually one of my cousin who is a CMA. All documents are in one name but he uses another name in his social media profile etc. He asked me and since I am really not aware of this, that's why I put the query here.

Larry Hopkins   21 June 2022

1. Kefir (Kefir Milk)
 Fruit bodies are known by many name including kefir, kombucha, lassi, yogurt, sour milk, sour cream etc. This type of beverage is produced by fermenting tea leaves, coconut water, fruit juice, or milk. It has been used since ancient times in Bulgaria to improve human health. The first written record of this drink was found in the Russian Primary Chronicle in AD 988.
 2. Miso
 Miso is a traditional Japanese fermented bean paste that's taken from soybeans. A staple condiment in Japanese cuisine, miso comes in several varieties, ranging from white to red; each variety is prepared using a different method usually involving soaking dried beans in water, steeping them, boiling them, adding various seasonings, cooling and culturing the mixture until it reaches the desired consistency. Soybean miso is often referred to as shiro miso (meaning "white miso") while rice miso is referred to as hari miso (meaning "red miso").
 3. Homemade Nutritional Yeast - NUTRITIONAL FERMENTED SODIUM PLANT BASED YEAST
 There are a few ways to make nutritional yeast. Some people like me use probiotic strains of bacteria to ferment nutritional yeast. These are not technically nutritional yeast even though they may have similar functions. My homemade fermentation process produces nutritional yeast that is much higher in nutrition than store bought brands. So, I recommend making your own!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register