LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSR   12 July 2016

Knowing date in family court

Hi members! My maintenance case is in family court hyderabad. My previous adjournment fell on the day when there was strike going on in the court. I am attending as party in person. If I want to know the next date from section what record / file I have to ask/ search in the section. Plz reply...

Learning

6 Replies

Khush   12 July 2016

www.ecourts.gov.in

SSR   12 July 2016

Family court matters are not posted/ updated in website here in state of telangsna and andhrapradesh. Please tell me as how to get it from section, I meant which record/ file should I ask for.

SSR   12 July 2016

Family court matters are not posted/ updated in website here in state of telangsna and andhrapradesh. Please tell me as how to get it from section, I meant which record/ file should I ask for.

SSR   12 July 2016

(Guest)
Hi myslf Balachander Reddy Adv,Hyd.U can check the case status if u know ur MC no.,and last date of the Adjournment date from Register A.Thank u...Balachander Reddy Advocate. juristybcreddy@gmail.com

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 July 2016

Hi you got all record from court and their no section for this to getting for date its all decide by register who sit in court you must tell him your last date and your case no. ask him about your next date which he mention on your file copy held in court 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register