Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     08 February 2010

Kindly suggest me on following

Hi,

My wife filed 498a around 4 months ago. She told family counseler she filed it in anger.(well she did not tell me). She is not ready to give divorce now. She expects me to go to her ignoring all her misdeeds and even FIR, for sake of my son. She blame me for everything she did and justified herself.

Now, I thought to save interest of my 4 year old son, I am going to offer her that she takes divorce by mutual consent  and stay in seperate house near to my house, I will bear the expenditure of house and my son. Is it okay? What additional nuisance she can create? She herself is earning 15000 Rs per month.

What will happen in future is she refuses to let me meet my son?

What precautions should I take if I go for above proposal?

Regards

Mani

Learning

3 Replies

syed (student)     08 February 2010

Life is always giving ! Mani, Hope u understand, It's very easy to take divorce, But reputation in society will be lost, You may be helpless, I Know what is the circumstances you are facing, Becuase of your son you are living or divorce, Why cann't these happen becuase of your son you are rejoining may be in future the son may be purpose of living for you both.

Regarding the question after 7 years/5year, the court may / may not permit to take care of son, so why are you keeping your personal life in hands of others.

My sincere advise, You be lawyer, doctor, judge, Police officer of Your personal matters, if you bring matter outside or other pupil they will ruin your life, may be you achieve success before but later you alone has to face the consequence

sanya sharma (lawyer)     08 February 2010

hi, this is sanya.. kindly suggest me, how to write an applicatin under order 1 rule 10.. what are the points required to mention in the application?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register