LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aneesh (se)     15 February 2012

Kindly reply me

My wife has suited for annulment of marriage under section 25 of special marriage act 1954.

1)I told her that i was master degree holder in computer science so only she married me but i did not say to her it was a love marriage..(Fraud )

my advocate told me that it may be correct under Indian contract act 9 of 1872 and evidences are not required for her to prove under this act.
Is it correct? If say in court that i did not say to her what would be next step?

Learning

4 Replies

khalid masood (partner.)     15 February 2012

It is better go for an out of court settlement. First u let me know if u r interested in living with her or not. because u seem to be hiding the reason behind her move . Being a love marriage she should not be resorting to this kind of gimmicks unless she has been forced by circumstances.Any how it would be better to sort out this amicabilly for laws in India favour women even if they are caught on wrong foot.

aneesh (se)     16 February 2012

I do not hide any thing but she has been changed by her parents.

(Guest)

If you want to stay with her then go and do dharna in front of her house. Call media etc and fight for ur conjugal rights.Thats the only way you can force her. Talk to her relatives and tell your version and ask them to save your marriage etc etc

Rahul T (Engineer)     16 February 2012

Sir,

Everything fine…….. Plz tell us the story before interval….. Else!!! It’s very difficult to comment on your issue………….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register