Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indira.S.228 (private)     29 March 2016

Kindly help me to get my correct date of birth in my ssc.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Indira. My passport is due for renewal. Kindly help me to get my Date of Birth correction in my SSC. 

My genuine , correct & original Date of birth is  " 22nd - Aug - 1980 " . How ever it was mentioned wrongly as 10th -Aug-1979 in my SSC- passed out in the year 1996- from a small village in Nalgonda District on that time. We were un aware how my DOB was entered wrongly. When I see my SSC memo 1996 I got to know that it was wrong. I am unaware how to correct it. So it's been continuing since then for all. Now my passport is due to renewal. I thought to change in 2005 & have taken my birth certificate in 2005 from suryapet municipality in nalgonda district, where I was born. How ever someone has told that it's long procedure, leave it as you are not interested in govt jobs. Let it be !!! However I am not happy with the wrong DOB in my SSC, PAN & Passport.

I am requesting you to Kindly help me as I am trying to change it as soon as possible, because when I am submitting all my documents in private jobs, people are asking why it's different from DOB certificate , SSC,  Passport & PAN ? I have been explaining. Now I am staying in Hyderabad.

I am trying to keep my original & genuine DOB only. I don't like anything wrong, even though it may be beneficial in future, as I may get 1 year early senior citizenship !!! I ignore this. I need it with correct & my genuine DOB only. I will be happy. 

Kindly help me to change my DOB with correct DOB in my SSC as well. I have taken my Driving License, Aadhaar with my original DOB only by submitting my Birth Certificate. So that I am thinking to correct it in passport also during renewal time. I have 2 months time only.

I am requesting you to kindly let me know the procedure to follow & get it done as early as possible to get my correct DOBin my SSC as well. Recently I have processed for my PAN too about my correct DOB to be printed on card.

I would appreciate the positive result. I hope to get the right resolution & I would like to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.
Indira.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 March 2016

File a petition with district collector (Executive Magistrate) for correction of date of birth. Produce your genuine date of birth certificate issued by municipal authorites.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 March 2016

File a petition with district collector (Executive Magistrate) for correction of date of birth. Produce your genuine date of birth certificate issued by municipal authorites.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register