Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Sharma (Finance Analyst)     08 October 2013

Kindly help me against fear of false case by wife

Hi,

I am victim of marriage last year in feb-2012 i was married then the real problem of life starts every day my wife wanted to visit her home my mother and i objected it then she and her parents started fighting with us if i do what ever they wanted me to do then they are very good towards me but if at any stage i started objecting then they treat me as criminal, the problem becoming worse day by day within fifteen days she has to go to her house i started maintaining distance with her she left our house it was 1.5 months  she is not picking ph calls i went to her home all family members ignored me and they even not speak a word with me i left her house it was conspiracy against me, we can't fight with her and her family members it is impossible to fight with them their fighting spirits are very high  her office is just 2 minutes from my house all the members of the society telling me her relationship with his office boys are suspected she just moving with all boys my mother also pointed this point many times but i ignored it, now i understood that the problem is very serious in nature i have heard that she and her family can file false case against me and will demand 10 lakhs rupees from me  i don't have 10 lakhs rupees at the time of marriage we have not taken or demanded any money from them there is no proof of it all the neighbours and members of society are eyewitness and also no evidence of domestic violence,

Please advice me what steps i should take to escape my self and family members in order to save,

The case is yet not filed we don't have any child 

Learning

6 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     08 October 2013

Originally posted by : Saurabh Sharma

Hi,

I am victim of marriage last year in feb-2012 i was married then the real problem of life starts every day my wife wanted to visit her home my mother and i objected it then she and her parents started fighting with us if i do what ever they wanted me to do then they are very good towards me but if at any stage i started objecting then they treat me as criminal, the problem becoming worse day by day within fifteen days she has to go to her house i started maintaining distance with her she left our house it was 1.5 months  she is not picking ph calls i went to her home all family members ignored me and they even not speak a word with me i left her house it was conspiracy against me, we can't fight with her and her family members it is impossible to fight with them their fighting spirits are very high  her office is just 2 minutes from my house all the members of the society telling me her relationship with his office boys are suspected she just moving with all boys my mother also pointed this point many times but i ignored it, now i understood that the problem is very serious in nature i have heard that she and her family can file false case against me and will demand 10 lakhs rupees from me  i don't have 10 lakhs rupees at the time of marriage we have not taken or demanded any money from them there is no proof of it all the neighbours and members of society are eyewitness and also no evidence of domestic violence,

Please advice me what steps i should take to escape my self and family members in order to save,

The case is yet not filed we don't have any child 

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FIGHT ON FIRST NIGHT AND 498A IMMINENT  ON FIRST FLIGHT?

Since she is your wife make a sincere effort to adapt to their temperament  and take the help of elders on both sides ,discussing all the matters frankly, to see if reconciliation is possible.

Simultaneously keep collecting evidences which can prove your innocence and her guilt.

regards ASHOK

Manish (Teacher)     18 October 2013

in a situation that if u dont want to live with her and also want to get rid of these cases like 498A, 498 and DV cases just file an application of Restitution of conjugal rights before she files any false case against u.

get_strong (engineer)     18 October 2013

Hi saurabh,

The best option at this stage would be to ,in some way try to get a chance and discuss with her in private.Find out why she is doing like this ,with your kind words.Better convince her to see an expert matrimonial counsellor and discuss your problems and find out the solutions.Elders intervention sometimes would not be peacefull,as her side relatives might support her,and your side relatives would support you ,or it would lead to chaos since its difficult to find solutions in front of relatives as it hurts egos.

there should be some reason for why she behaves like this .And its not easy for a girl to loose matrimonial relationship and leave alone in the world.About office boys,moving friendly is  not a crime.You can educate her that it would lead to unnecessary gossip among people and doesnot bring good reputation to her.

If things are not sorted by discussion you can  go with RCR.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     18 October 2013

Mr. Manish is correct act accordingly as soon as possible.

Lucky (SSE)     18 October 2013

@Saurbh - Yes u can go for Restitution of conjugal rights or u have option to file an application before secretory of district legal services authority(DLSA) of your district to rectify your matrimonial dispute!

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     21 October 2013

@Saurabh a headstrong wife can neither be tamed by RCR nor will she let you live peacefully by not filing498a/ dv.If all efforts at reconciliation fail ,and you think you can't handle her, do not file RCR. File divorce in such case. regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register