LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Kindly help me

we have purchased a land around 3 years before from Mr.X5. The land was actually his father own earing Property not ancesteral Property. after his father death his  mother orally partition all property(each land to each son and daughter) to his 2daughter and 5sons, she also passed away. that way  Mr.x got 5acre land (after parents passed away). this property was registerd to Mr. X5  name with NOC from 2 sisters(Y1 &Y2) and 3 brothers(X1,X3,X4) only.here Mr. X5 is a younger brother of his muslim family. we purchased a land pnly 20cent from Mr.X5.

Now when we have construction , other brother X2 who have not signed  make a complain to police station that time We have produce  all the legal documents as per land registration department to show our ownership. We have also paid the property tax regularly after purchasing the land.and Panchayath approval blue print also.then the Police Inspector told clearly they have all legal document so don't argue here go to court.

when we are purchsed  land Mr.X5 told particularly " i will get the sign from X2 and  i am only responsible for any prbm making X2 or his family" now he not invole this matter.

when X2 make a problem we spoke through intermediator and directly also. we purchased only 20cent if u have share in 20cent i will give how much u have or how much amout u wnat i will settle but X2 not adjusable he file a patition suit and applying the vakkalathu/ Injunction also.

we also aplly the order of Injunction againgt him.

now house construction almost  finished till case is going ............

In the mean time Mr.X2 threatening the "Panchayath President how you give the approval for construction that 20cent also my land"

actually Purchased land is near the my mother land so we construct the house in between my mother land and this 20cent land , Blue print approval also got including mother name and my brother name.

one day suddenly panchayath president came and told plase get the Blue print approval in to separate name one is your mother name and another id your brother name because Mr.X2's lawyer send  the legal notice ( how to give the approval) Panchayath president . this matter i discussed my lawyer he told clearly how many times u get Blue print approval pls don't take further.

Main Problem is now i need corporation water and electricity

when i apply the water connection to Panchayath president  he told " i received legal notice from PDO office your case also in the court so i never give water connection"

When i apply the Electricity to Jounior Engineer he told bring original Blue print approval

we are surrendred the all original land document and Plan approval and my mother's Land original doucment to Court

I know court only decide how to refuse Panchayath president and Junior engineer those people have any power ?????????

Pls advice how to solve this matter pls advice and help me  

Tnx

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register