LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     21 March 2012

Kindly help me

Respected Sir/Madam, My name is “Praneeth” sending this mail from "visakhapatnam" I have a problem with my marriage. Actually i am a christian guy and i am in love with hindu girl(age 19 years) Who is so closer to me since 2years, the main problem is girl parents are not accepting for our marriage because of caste feeling, We tried Our best to convinced their parents (Girl) and they family members but they are totally disagree for our marriage. And from my family side are almost convinced to make marriage to both of us. So kindly please give advice (help)  for my problem to get marriage as soon as possible. i can't Live without her, She can't live without me also... Kindly give an Advise For my marriage relation

Thanking You Very Much..

Your's Faithfully

B Praneeth

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   21 March 2012

If both of you are agree then you can solemnized your marriage under Special Marriage Act with duly one month notice period and there are any three witnesses needed,for details you may contact with a local Marriage Officer.

RamyaPraneeth (n/a)     22 March 2012

Sir, Thank you for your Kind reply. i have a small doubt can we get marriage in church without knowing anyone?? 

S.K.Maanav (International President International Hindu Personal Law Board)     22 March 2012

if u get marriage without informing her parents in church u may be in trouble bcoz they can make complaint in police for abduction. u have not mentioned you legal age n u have not described the plan after marriage in connection with her religion to follow. i think  a hindu girl can not get marriage in church as per hindu marriage act.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     22 March 2012

If she is 18 and you are 21 you have three options:

1.  Without changing any one's religion, you can marry under Special Marriage Act.

2.  Withough changing any one's religion, you can marry in the church, because church insistis that one of the couple shall be christian.

3. If you have no objection of conversion to Hindu religion, you both go for Arya Samaj Marriage and first you will be converted to Hindu religion and immediately , you both will be got married.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register