LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (advocate)     08 January 2012

Kindly help me

Iam practicing in highcourt of judicatere at madras. I need one citation [ Bombay High COurt, chamber summons no.963/2005 in suit no.1649/2005 delivered by A.M.Kanwilkhar on 4th oct 2005]  2005(6)BomCR 531  =  (2005) 107 BOMLR 1104 which is quite relevent to my present case. I can't get it here in Chennai. anybody, if you possible kindly send me a online or scanned copy of this citation to OR guide me that how can i get it. thank you for your kind help. 


 6 Replies

R.S.SUTHAR 9050010700 (Advocate)     08 January 2012

you can go on  asearch engine only for law search  

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     08 January 2012


manpreet Singh (student/LO)     08 January 2012

Apart from visiting Indian kanoon you should also get it is a paid legal site very effective in getting many judgments. In the longer run i `ll adivise  you to have that as well.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     03 February 2012

Dear Mr. Suresh

Could you trace the judgement you needed or you still need that?

Provide complete details as to nature of the case,party name,year of filing.

Simply mentioning suit No. 1649/2005 is not proper.

As regards Bombay High Court judgements you have quoted only citation there is no mention of case No and year of filing or the date of judgement.You must provide whatever details you have.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     03 February 2012

Bombay High Court judgement is attached herewith

Attached File : 392727045 smt. jayashree ashok goregaonkar vs kanta chandrakant mhatre and ors. on 4 october, 2005.pdf downloaded: 98 times

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     07 June 2012

Mr Suresh

It is most distressing that the judgment you were not finding and some persons simply advised you to trace was forwarded and you don't even thought it proper to acknowledge.Disgusting!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register