LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nik (manager)     23 April 2012

Kindly help

I have case going on my house with my neighbour through his G.P.A since 1991,he claims that i have enchroched his land.but the fact is that i have constructed the buillding only on what the society granted.Lately i have come to know that my neighbour had sold he property to the G.P.A in the year 1991.But they dint register the sale deed and when i approached the owner he said that he  has nothing to do with property any more.I had gone through the bye laws of the society it states that one cannot sell the property within 13 years of aquiring the property .

.Now as the owner himself states that he has nothing to do with the property as he had sold it and the court of law it states that  he is the owner.

I wanted to know is there any way that i can bring to knowledge of the court that the case is false as the owner has already sold the property but still fighting the case and fooling with law.

Kindly help

Learning

1 Replies

Prafulkumar Gupta (Advocate)     23 April 2012

Recently S.C. Said that sale transaction by G.P.A. is not legal. And if ur ngbr is not having any intrest then ask him to revoke his G.P.A., it wll solve tr prob. By the way there no way to establish that he sold that property exept to fight on merrit and establish that u constucted with prior permission of scty...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register