LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHASKAR   20 June 2017

Kindly advise me asap

Dear sir/madam, I am Bhaskar jha, B.com graduate (1st class) from University of Mumbai . I want to study LLB, tried to get admission into many colleges of University of Mumbai. Since, I have not given MH CET( entrance exams) no college is ready to give admission in LLB . Amity University,Mumbai is giving me admission in LLB course without any entrance exam and also promissing me that I will be allowed to practice in any court of law in India including Maharashtra after completion of the course. But, when I contacted Bar Council, Mumbai, the officer said that if you take admission to any university for LLB in Maharashtra without MH CET(entrance exam) you will not be allowed to practice in Maharashtra even after successful completion of LLB from Amity University. Sir /madam Kindly suggest me , should I take admission to Amity University, Mumbai or I should wait for next academic year for giving entrance exam ? I want to do LLB to practice as lawyer in Mumbai High court. PRANAAM! Bhaskar Jha 09527314050/09923511633

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 June 2017

If your aspiring to become an Lawyer then you should apply for LLB Course . I provide the details regrading LLB Course. 

LLB :- Bachelor of Law . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . 

To apply for this course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- B.com / BBA / B.sc ) with Minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks . The Admission for LLB course is based on the performance for Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the Institution . 

You should qualified in CLAT / LSAT / NLSIU Examination with good percentage of marks . Because with this Entrance Examination you may get admission for LLB course in reputed colleges . There are so many LLB colleges may accepting this Entrance Examination score card 

BHASKAR   21 June 2017

SIR, MY QUIRY IS AS FOLLOW, KINDLY ADVICE ME ON THIS :-

I want to study LLB, tried to get admission into many colleges of University of Mumbai. Since, I have not given MH CET( entrance exams) no college is ready to give admission in LLB .

Amity University,Mumbai is giving me admission in LLB course without any entrance exam and also promissing me that I will be allowed to practice in any court of law in India including Maharashtra after completion of the course.

But, when I contacted Bar Council, Mumbai, the officer said that if you take admission to any university for LLB in Maharashtra without MH CET(entrance exam) you will not be allowed to practice in Maharashtra even after successful completion of LLB from Amity University.

Sir Kindly suggest me , should I take admission to Amity University, Mumbai or I should wait for next academic year for giving entrance exam ?

I want to do LLB to practice as lawyer in Mumbai High court.

PRANAAM!

Bhaskar Jha 09527314050/099235

Ramesh   28 June 2017

dear bhaskar,

first you should know regarding LAWCET which for entrance test for alloting seat for study of law cource and for this lawcet the member who wrote exam can avail some reservations regarding fee reambersment or any benifites provided by govt only.person who not wrote lawcet can take management seat hear only difference is nominal fee structure and some scholerships only.so there is no difference between management seat and lawcet seat seat all are wrote same exams which are conducted by university and after all are lawyers only.finally you dont waste you year you can freely join in that university which is recognised by bar councils......and you can freely practice all over india after qualifying bar council exam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register