Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     08 July 2014

Kindly advice is this cruelty ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly advice me ,

The Following conditions falls under Cruelty or not?

1. My wife college mate ( a lawyer) is given complaint against me ( indirectly my wife is supporting) and withdrawn within 3 days.

2. My Mother in law given complaint against me and temporarily withdrawn the same day itself ( indirectly my wife is supporting)

Still my wife is not given any complaint against me , since she is a lawyer and ( the person given complaint also a lawyer)

she is refused to neither live with me , nor give complaint against me/divorce...

Kindly advice me is this comes under cruelty, What can i go for the further steps to live with my wife.

Many thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 July 2014

It is 'cruelty' if you can convince a ld. Judge. Reasoning: Constant giving threat of complaint(s) by words/actions/acts by self/men and/or by an is cruelty from one spouse to another as it breeds disharmony in once matrimony. 

Expand reasoning to best of your pleading capabilities to grasp what I just mentioned in short. 

sankar P (supervisor)     08 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your Valuable information and precious Time,

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Shankar.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 July 2014

If you want to prove it cruelty, two things have to be proved - whether the complaint lodged by her friend or mother are not genuine and only to harass you and also further you have to prove that your wife's hand is behind these 'false' (I do not know) complaints.  If you succeed on these two points cumulatively, then you can feebly argue about cruelty.

sankar P (supervisor)     09 July 2014

Dear Shri. Chandrasekar sir,

Thank you for your Valuable information sir,

1. Her friend ( my wife is telling he is her brother) logged complaint on various false allegations like i am asking dowry, threatening for murder her, threatening by given phone calling him,

But In withdrawn complaint he is stating only we both are compromise ( I did not given any statement, even i was not gone to the Police Station also) , (sankar) will never give phone threatening and dont take any action .

It seems the Big Difference in his Complaint copy & withdrawn copy , since he is a lawyer  Can is it sufficient for me to Prove this is False Complaint?

Also My wife did not given any complaint against me , since she is also a Lawyer.

Kindly advice me sir,

Many Thanks,

Best regards,

Shankar.

ranjan kumar (Advocate)     31 October 2014

the action of your wife can be covered under cruelty only if you can proof that your wife had direct link with the complainant who lodged frivolous complaint against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register