LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jamal (business)     20 May 2009

kindly advice

Hi, my frnd is in some serious trouble so I need some advice.

I want to clarify that whether all telecom companies are having a audio record of all conversations all over India, or conversations are recorded only when illegal order is given.

My frnds name is kamal, he had a best frnd named seema,

Sooeone started calling seemas father and spoke nonsense about kamal and seema,

Her father has doubt on kamal and so he is been asked to attend enquiry in police station often,

before two days the assistant commissioner took kamal  voice recording,

I want to know whether he can be trapped like this

Kamal used to call seema on her landline

Can previous periods recordings be available and from that they can match the voice and say it was kamal who used to call at landline also and trap him unnecessarily,

Kindly advice

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     17 June 2009

Dear Jamal,  According to my knowledge, all telecom companies have systems to record audio conversations all over India.  They do have the record of all incoming and outgoing calls and duration of each call on each number.  Such record is maintained for post paid cards on regular basis.  However, for prepaid cards, such records are not available after six months.  If any person receives telephone calls giving threats, he has to inform the mobile section of police commissioner office.  They will issue necessary directions to the mobile companies for recording of such conversation.  Also, an individual person can seek necessary directions from the Court to get such audio recording with authentication certificate.  That can be produced and received in Court as evidence.  Regards.  Deepak.

1 Like

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.NO.09325226691,09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com.

REGARDING THE VISIT TO POLICE STATION KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.AS YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED TO POLICE STATION , KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME COMPLAINT MUST HAVE BEEN FILED AGAINST YOU.

2.AS PER MY OPENION AND EXPERIENCE I SUGGEST YOU TO BE CAREFUL AND GET AN ANTICIPATORY BAIL FROM THE SESSIONS COURT .IT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ARREST BY POLICE AND ALSO YOU WILL GET ALL DOCUMENTS AND WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT CHARGES AGAINST YOU.KINDLY ALSO KEEP READY SURETY DOCUMENTS AS POLICE MAY ARREST YOU .THEN ON SUBMITING SURETY DOCUMENTS YOU CAN BE RELEASED.

YOU KINDLY TAKE ANTICIPATORY BAIL FROM THE SESSIONS COURT IMMEDIATELY.

WITH BEST REGARDS

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

1 Like

(Guest)

yes Mr. Sawant has correctly advice u

jamal (business)     05 August 2009

i applied for anticipatory bail but the police said there is no complaint and hence i didnt got anticipatory bail, but today again i am being called by police for enquiry.

what should i do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register