cpc

kids playing and making noise in apartment corridor

Sir pls tell me how can we stop kids playing n making noise in apartment corridor. We r registered under spciety act 1960 of karnataka but few MCembers n residents are not cooprating with others and allowing kids to scream n play . We have by laws which they are not obeying and telling it is not registered so we will not follow. So what to do to stop playing kids in apartment corridor. Thanks

Lawyer

Mirnal ji you may be kid at some time. Think of your self playing at that time and some body stop you from playing that time then how could you feel.

Please try & understand kids play not amount to any kind of disturbance.

Do not look each and every thing by eyes of law, try to look it by common man points of view.

If u like my suggstion then kindly give THANKS on my profile.

Chillax kiddo. It looks foolish e1 to think of approaching court for kids making noise. All these make life, life. Grow up.

You can approach apartment association , if it does not solve the issue then you can send legal notic or file police complaint.

As per the Indian Govt Apartment owenership act ,

"Each apartment owner may use the common areas and facilities in accordance with the purpose for which they are intended without hindering or encroaching upon the lawful rights of the other apartment owners. "

As per the above law, corridor is not meant for children's play.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x