Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srilakshmi (sr.structural engineer)     27 May 2010

kid in second marriage

Dear all,

i am 34 years old having a 7 year old son, and husband is in abroad since past 10 years.  i am working in india, and have been physically away from my husband since past 6 years.   My husband is irresponsible and only i have to take up all the responsibility.  Now, i have feel in love with a person who is also married and having two kids.  he is also not happy with the marriage.  Just because of the sake of kids, we both donot want to get seperated  from our family.  but we both want to have our own kid.  and i want to give  legalise this marriage without seperation from my husband. ie, my second baby father will be my second husband.  i would like to know ; how will it effect, when my first kid has a different father name, and the second kid has a different father name.  how can i legalise this matter.. knowingly that our marriage will be null and void as per hindu act.  Kindly suggest me how can i give   the father name for my second kid.

Learning

7 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     27 May 2010

PLS APPROACH A FAMILY COUNCELLING  DOCTOR/ LAWYER IMMEDIATLY.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     27 May 2010

dear law does not permit any such relationship....if u do it then u can be held guilty for adultery.

control your emotions or visit some counsellor, who can make you understand the practical situation.

srilakshmi (sr.structural engineer)     27 May 2010

Thanks for the reply. but , i would like to understand the consequences.  i have lot of doubts in my mind like: 1. my son has my first husband name in his passport, what if the second baby has a different father name in the passport.

2. how will thesecond child will be treated leagally.

3. is there any other way that, i can give the biological father name to the second baby.

kindly advise.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     27 May 2010

FIRST UR THINKING IS AGAINST TO THE LAW AND THE SOCIETY, YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL AS PER UR POST.

ALL LEGAL ASPECTS CAN BE CLEARED IN PERSON ONLY BY UR FAMILY COUNSELLOR , EMOTIONS HAVE NO PLACE IN PRACTICABLE LIFE.

BETTER MEET THE EXPERTS   WHO ARE TRUSTED IN THIS LINE.

(Guest)

Dear skjadvt@
Could you here in open forum "show the way" as vexatiously claimed, it will save probably thousands of such question seekers time seeking wague answer to such unsocial practice  ?
Rgds.

Dhiraj Alagdeve (Advocate)     28 May 2010

Dear, Go for your own decisions by self analysing, and consult Your family as well as well wishers. Any how ,law will definitely take you for a ride and the things will go more worse otherwise.

Pranjal Srivastava (Lawyer)     05 June 2010

REPLYING SOON

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register