LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sajeed Khan   25 November 2018


khulanama perform on 100 rs notary stamp and wife give maintaince with husband and gold which is husband. now husband wanted challenge this khulanama.


 5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     25 November 2018

Contact local quazi for the process as this was not done through Family Court no appeal lies in High Court against the Khullanama.

Sajeed Khan   25 November 2018

khulanama done before notary is it legel

salim pathan (llb)     25 November 2018

you have to file declaration suit to legalize khulanama
1 Like

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     25 November 2018

1. The said Khulanama, if proved to be issued by her and received by you, is perfectly valid.


2. You shall have to find fault with the said Khulanama to challenge it before the Court of law. 

1 Like

Sajeed Khan   25 November 2018

In that khulanama she gave maintainance rs 10 lac plus gold plus mehr can i challenge before court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query