Upgrad LLM

khatauni amendment process

A civil case has been filed for correction in khatauni which was made fraudulently. Now the civil court has passed the order for correcting the khatauni back to its rightful owner. My question is Can a sub divisional officer (SDO) ask to file FIR while correcting entries in land revenue record under Section 33/39, Land Revenue Act? Whether a judicial magistrate would be required in this scenario to file fir even after the civil judge has passed the necessary order? The decree holder does not want criminal proceedings at all.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x