khasra khatauni fraud not fault of lekhpal

My friend fradulently transfers his family property to his own name in khatauni by giving false statement to the Lekhpal and sells the family property to a purchaser. The family files a civil suit for amendment of property card or khatauni and cancellation of sale deed. My question is can the Lekhpal or Civil court or District magistrate or the Government file a criminal case against my friend? The family is not interested in filing FIR or criminal case against anyone.

if purchaser himself does not have any problem then way others will take pain

Retired employee.

Members can not state as to whether Government can file a complaint against such false statement made to authorities and it all depends on the attitude of the authorities and their norms to teach a lesson against such fraudulent transfers in future.  They have such powers to file complaint to Police.  Whether they use it or not is left to their discretion.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x