Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indranil sinha (NA)     04 January 2011

Katha transfer question

Hi,

We purchased an apartment in kaikondrahalli village area, sarjapur main road, an year back. 

It was a re-sale. initially it was a panchayt katha that was supplied by the saler. sale deed was done on that basis. I need to get the KHATA transfer done. Few questions on that:

1. is it going to be done in BBMP office or Sub-register office

2. I have got the list of the document . is this the form to be filled up by us and the original saler ?  https://www.bbmp.gov.in/images/forms/suvarna%20khatha%20forms.pdf

3. what would be the fees and late fees.

4. how do I  know which BBMP office to go, there is one in Marathalli.

--- Anyone can help please with a reasonable changes, contact me at 9742215025 please.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY KINDLY CONTACT THE AREA PROPERTY RECORDS OFFICE  WITH AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS OF OWNERSHIP .KINDLY TAKE HELP OF LOCAL LEGAL EXPERTS IN THE AREA AS PROCEDURE OF TRANSFER OF ANY HOUSE PROPERTY INVOLVES LOT OF DOCUMENTATION AND THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS RECORDS ARE TO BE VERIFIED WITH CONCERNED AUTHORITIES. IT MAY REQUIRE CONSIDERABLE COST.PLEASE NOTE.BUT IT IS WORTH AS YOU ARE PURCHASING THE SAID PROPERTY AND IT IS TO BE TRANSFERED IN THE NAME OF PURCHASER.GOOD LUCK.

nishad (Asst.Manager Legal)     06 January 2011

Khatha Transfer is done by the BBMP  and you shall pay 2% of the stamp duty paid on the Sale Deed for change of Katha in your name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register