justice has been denied

me and my wife done marriage against our family with our own will. after marriage my family accept it, but her not. Her mother and brother come with and say we are ready and want to take her home back for few days. after 1-2 days she stop contacting me and she become totally against me. when i file complaint under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act than she threatening me for false allegations. what should i do now


i really feel pity on you? is this kind of love that she had shown for you? she is threatening you with false allegations after such a short period? i think there is something amiss in your story/? why would she change her mind suddenly? i feel you are hiding something......please state the full facts to get detailed replies from experts

and in a situation which she has threatened you....get ready for a barrage of cases just in case she converts her threats into reality,........498A DV 125 hma 24 DP act, 406, 506 etc etc.....get ready to empty your pockets to your lawyers, get ready to loose your peace of mind, get ready to loose your job too., possibly......

just one plain advice..........give divorce to the headache and move on in life............else repent in court rooms for the rest of your life......................


She is not ready for divorce she just need separation and live alone.. in this case if i file divorce than she and her family can do like false allegations or not? please show me correct path as I already spent lots of money for her custody case. I am totally fed up and want to rid out of it.


I dont know why se change her mind, at the time of marriage she stood against her whole family and now she totally betrayed me. even she is saying that I marry her after giving her some kind of drugs, I am just thinking that is there any kind of medicine or drug which can prepare some buddy for marriage, what should i do now, because My mind and soul both are totally hurt now and I just want justice not her


Yesterday i had asked you some questions relevant to your query but you didn't respond and post the same query today , if you will hide or conceal the facts then you will not get valuable advise from the mdmbers of this forum , now i got the problem as she is saying you had given her drugs and she was in the influence of the drugs she don't know about her marriage , you always put her under the influence of drugs therefore she can not resist you and you s*xually harass her on saying that she is married to him , i had listen many time such type of stories in the police station here you will become in big trouble you will be booked under criminal act u/s 328/376 ipc , 493ipc , 342ipc .

u wont find solution overnight.

for now, forget her, ignore her ... let the life flow on


is there not any way by which i can take my respect back




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x