Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     30 August 2010

Just Imagine what I did and worth for ....

There was a girl namely .....................living in ................area of Kolkata.Her father was the Assistant Manager in................... Insurance Co and mother was a Masters degree holder.Her Mama was the general Manager of TCS.her grndfather that is the father of her mother lived at ............... Road under.................. Police Station Kolkata. The girl had got her school education at .....................School.She was doing her graduation through distance education.She was beautiful and used to work in one or two cheap class modelling. She was also very fond of fashion show and would participate on ramps. She was the only child of her parents and as such was spoiled. She was in the habit of visiting .............. Market for designer clothes and was a lavish squanderer. One day in ................ marhet from where she used to purchase the clothes she met an young tailor named ............ who lived at ................ The tailor who was a muslim from Gaya Bihar was aged about 33/34 years then and married having 3 children. The tailor offered her that if she got her dresses designed and stitched from him then it will be very cheap.

The girl  agreed and her relation with ........ turned in to love affairs.She wanted to marry him but he informed her of his ability to marry her because of fund crunch and he advised her that they can organise a fashion show but that required money.The girl then planned to rob his grandfather who was a retired man and was a rich person. She planned a robbery at the house of her grandfather and asked the tailor to hire a group of criminals............. hired non professional criminals from ............ area of Kolkata. The girl who was then 22 took her to ................Road and showed them the house. on 23.2.2001 in noon as per plan she went to her grandfather house.The criminals including he reached there in afternoon duly armed and on their knock the girl opened the door.According to their plan they overpowered the grandfather and other in mates of the house including she and tied them with rope.They also assaulted the old man and other family members and looted the house.They as per earlier settled plan while fleeing from the spot also took her as if it was a case of loot and kidnapping. She went to .................with him and stayed in a hotel. She gave her name as .................. and he wrote his name as ................... Bothe were arrested and others were also arrested. DD cought them and got them convicted. She was jailed for 7 years and others for 10 years. Later on High Court in an Appeal decreased the punishment by 2 years making it 5 years but did not interfere with others. The other parties have appealed in Supreme Court where the matter is pending. She was released after 5 years of her punishment. The police does not know where she is now.

This is the past criminal case history of my wife and now she is about to file 498a against me & my family. How to react? Please advise me..

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

collect all evidence as stated above by u in paper form.

strength (beautician)     30 August 2010

surprizing, it happen in india!

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 August 2010

"This is the past criminal case history of my wife and now she is about to file 498a against me & my family. How to react?"

U will have handle the situation wisely and professionally. Better consult any criminal lawyer, or wait for the opinion of any expert/advocate.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 August 2010

There is nothing surprizing about it. These things happens.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     30 August 2010

Knowingly I got married her to drag her into the main stream of the life, But I failed to do so and now fearing for the false cases .......... What should I do now???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register