Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Jurisdiction of the civil court to try the suit

Out of 12 acres of land, 1-00 acre land is concern case is pending before the land tribunal. But the remaining land is concern, Plaintiff has filed suit for declaration before the Civil Court, Whether Civil Court has got jurisdiction to try the suit, when part of the land is concern case is pending before the Land Tribunal ?

Dear querist,

Technically there is only 1 acres land matter sub judice, for remaining land there is no bar for filling suit in civil court.


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x