LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrikant v. sathe (retired)     06 July 2012


        Can a people living in Pune lodge a complaint in Aurangabad High court? The branch of the office in which they were working is in Aurangabad.But all are residents of Pune.Pls advice.The headoffice of the branch is in Pune.

 2 Replies


Dear Shrikant,

What is the nature of complaint and what is the act purported to have been committed against which the complaint is to be lodged needs to be seen. You haven't specified in detail the nature of act and the place of occurance against which you intend to file complaint.

Kindly clarify the same to enable to reply more specifically.

1 Like

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     06 July 2012

Dear Shrikant,

You have not mention what type of matter is this. You also  need to be elabotaive in terms of details  with what type of  case you want ot file whether indivisual or company and in what capacity. Be more  descripttive in your query.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query