Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SARO Enterprises   27 September 2021


Hi everyone.

I signed a sale agreement to buy a piece of land which is registered in the Sub Register's Office. Now the seller is not willing to execute the sale deed nor he is willing to return my advance amount back. So I have decided to initiate a specific performance suit against the seller.

Property and the address of the seller is in Krishnagiri Taluk of Krishnagiri District. My address proof is in Hosur Taluk belonging to the same Krishnagiri District. 

Question: In which court should I file this suit? is it in the civil court of Hosur Taluk or in the District Court complex? Value of the deal is Rs 7 Lakhs.


Thank You 

 6 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 September 2021

You have to file suit in the court of District judge of Krishna giri Taluk where in whose jurisdiction property situates.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     27 September 2021

It can filed before district civil judge where property is situated ie.., Krishanagiri.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 September 2021

It will be Krishnagiri taluk.

Shashi Dhara   27 September 2021

Were land is situated in that jurisdictional court .

SARO Enterprises   27 September 2021

Thank you for your reply RESPECTED LEARNED MEMBERS

Kevin Moses Paul   29 September 2021

You'll need to file for a suit where the property and dealer resides i.e. kishangiri

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query