Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karnav shah (Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management))     12 April 2011

junior/freelance/case to case basis lawyer required in surat

hi

i am a criminologist running firm chintaless.com and i am looking for fresh lawyer who can assist me on case to case basis.

i am working on several case and wanting woman or man fresh lawyer and lawyer shall be base in surat or close area of surat. to get more information please contact on 0 81414 75399

mutually there is a scope for growth.

Learning

6 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 April 2011

better-

make a group of freelances/case to case basis lawyers for  all over india!

JAYANTA BANERJEE (ADVOCATE )     29 June 2011

Sir,

Why do you not start this business in Delhi.

Sure I can be of help

Reach me at 09811289652

karnav shah (Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management))     29 June 2011

Hi

I would not mind having resources in New Delhi as I run NGO that works in legal research, advocacy and other related matter.

www.jivanamastey.org

www.chintaless.com

Now issues is that to some extent i am looking for lawyer who may reside anywhere but can take up state cases, high court cases and other criminal or civil or both cases. There may be permenant understanding however considering the professional need of lawyer, in most cases, rewards remain competitive, cases to case basis.

JAYANTA BANERJEE (ADVOCATE )     30 June 2011

Sir

I am i nterested to work with you

Just tell me ehen I can call you as  i tried your no yesterday but  that phone was not having the incoming call facility

karnav shah (Executive MBA (Criminology) MBA (Finance) Doctorate (Management))     30 June 2011

actually so many unwanted calls often lead to change number, here is a number +91 91734 38299

looking forward to chat.

karnav shah

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     21 December 2011

Dear Karnav Shah,   I am interested to work with in  coastal  area in Andhra pradesh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register