Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     03 May 2012

Jugdegements case studies

Dear Memebers,

1. Where can I find the judgements for Divorce and Maintenance cases. is there any Web link for it?

2. Also if anyone can provide case studies where Maintenance was not given to the wife due to her malafied intensions inspite of professionally qualified and not working

3. How can I know that my wife is working or not. she is an MBA and I don't have her PAN no.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Learning

9 Replies

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     03 May 2012

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     03 May 2012

check the pan no at the incometax site

TiredMale (Programmer)     03 May 2012

But I heard, even if you have Pan number, you will nt be able to know earning of the wife... is that right?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 May 2012

Dear mr. gaurav

you can go through google, through judis.nic.in, indiankanoon.org, for judgment.

if you want to know about her, you should contact a lawyer or a private detective who can provide full detail to you.

feel free to call

s.k ganguly (manager)     06 July 2012

Sir 

My frnd was divorced..approx 7 yrs ago.. after that approx 2 yrs ago, he got married."but  wongly he can not specify  his divorce information at his marriage notice..." he got marriage by hindu marriage act & traditionalmarriage ..After 2 yrs of there marriage life, his new wife want to got divorce. but my friend can not want to gave her divorce...my friend want to file the  case agents her wife u/s 9. & want to fite contest divorce case agents her wife....ifher wife file divorce case ? my question,  is there any problem of  his absence minded falt...( wongly he can not specify  his divorce information at his marriage notice.) is this  marriage is valid or not  ? By this said mistake he will loss his case ? or not ?  what he did right now ? 

Sir 

My frnd was divorced..approx 7 yrs ago.. after that approx 2 yrs ago, he got married."but  wongly he can not specify  his divorce information at his marriage notice..." he got marriage by hindu marriage act & traditionalmarriage ..After 2 yrs of there marriage life, his new wife want to got divorce. but my friend can not want to gave her divorce...my friend want to file the  case agents her wife u/s 9. & want to fite contest divorce case agents her wife....ifher wife file divorce case ? my question,  is there any problem of  his absence minded falt...( wongly he can not specify  his divorce information at his marriage notice.) is this  marriage is valid or not  ? By this said mistake he will loss his case ? or not ?  what he did right now ? 

Sir 

Sir 

Sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register