LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     20 December 2011

Judiciary - the real terrorist

I am trapped in false 498-A case, My wife left my house living my 2 son then aged 5 yrs. & 1 yrs. under influence of her family as they belong to Judiciary. Since i was married i never had a single drop of water from my inlaws house, as due to some unavoidable circumstances created by my wife brother in laws and interferance in my personnel life which was not acceptable to me. My wife too took her brother in law side and never co-operated with me. Living with me for six years, i was always mentally tortured by way of comments and false blamming in the society, which were cleard by me in the panchayat. Some incidents created some doubts about by me wife and her relation with her brother in law which forced me to break my relation from my in-laws. To teach me a lesson and spoil my social reputation & my & my childrens life she left the house stating "That she would join some other man i will spend my whole life with my childrens in Court attending dates". And she thereafter started living with her brother in law which was not acceptable to me. Looking and my childrens future and social reputation, I asked her to come back home and i would agree to her and live my parents but she refused and filed a false 498-A case against me and my mother in June 2009. Thenafter Judges are not considering any of my request though i have enough proof to my self innocent. Again after an compromise my in laws called me at their home in bad intension and i was beaten by my in-laws and again an false application under 323 & 354 (misbehaviour with my wife sister in law) was filled which was recommended by the local Judge to Police. Though i have enough proof Judges knowingly facts & intentionally to save my inlaws are not considering any of my request. The doubts about my wife character has changed to reality after observing she is away from her childrens for 4 years not bothering about their future and living with her brother in law. The judges are totally under her family influence as her brother, sister are judicial staff and she too working in Haryana High Court.

My experience about judiciary is that Haryana judiciary is not an "House of Justice " but working as "House of b*tches" not protecting women but Promoting cruel & characterless women. I feel Haryana Judges are idiots and should be kicked out of judicairy with their face black painted.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

When "Harrassed Husband", Shouts from Rooftop, their Wives are troubling, Everybody is Questioning Husband's honesty, "Zaroor tune hi Biwi Ko Dukh Diya hoga? yaa tera Bhi kuch Fault Hoga?"

This is the Answer I used to Get from Feminist Socierty, as our Crazy Society Never Feel & Understand Pain of Husband, unless they Face and realise there is No Safe guard for "Indian Husband".

Its not about Haryana, but India as a Whole......Educate yourself about Biased Law & Prey to protect us from this "Social Legal Terrorist,"

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 December 2011

I empathise with your situation.

You have an option of moving to HC for transfer of the cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register