LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     24 August 2011

Judiciary non accountability

My wife Anju Jain D/o Babu Ram Jain (Lawyer) left my house 4 years back living my both childrens with me under influence of her family and never turned back to see the childrens. I have doubt she has illicit relation with her brother in law. To hide the facts of her illicit relation & mental cruelty and abolish my life & reputation, she filed a false case against me and my mother under IPC 498-A. As she is working in Haryana High Court &  her whole family belongs to Judiciary, Police despite of finding it false lodged FIR under pressure of Local Magistrate Gagan Deep Mittal & Ashwani Kumar Mehta (Hansi Court) and there after 2 years has passed. I have been harrassed by the court for 2 years and my wife & her family for last 10 years. I had filed Divorce petition in Hisar family court in Nov. 2009 on Mental Cruelty ground which were also summonised on 19.3.2010. Thereafter more than 7-8 days for re-concillation date has been given by the court she has never attended any of the date nor replied to my Divorce petition. Family Court Judge Chander Bhan Sheron is also obliging them and i have no hope to find Justice under Hissar Session Division as i strongly believes Hissar Division Judiciary is fully corrupted. I have also sent an application to Sh. A.K. Mittal (Chief Justice of Haryana High Court) several times but no action has been taken by him as yet. I am not finding any way to get rid of this mental torture situation. Any Lawyer from Haryana High Court can please help me to get rid of this situation. Please call 9992007751.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1. It is your fault

2. Consult a good lawyer

3. Transfer the cases to any South  indian court by filing case in supreme court

4. The allegations are enough to tranfer the same

keeping mum will not help you out.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 September 2011

Ganesan saab, words are means of conveying. I see the extent of pain that Goel is through. I definitely feel hurt myself on your #1.

Sir, you are a law professional. I do not have much to say on your professional advice. In this context, I definitely think that we as a society, as individuals who contribute our might should think upon our ways, codes etc. Every nia paisa has to be accounted. Every drop of blood is important. Every one's opportunity, aegis should get appropriate, just, proportionate reciprocation. I want to make a beginning by giving a loud thought: Why should we address judges, whoever it be as "Lord"? 

Last but not the least, I definitely pray goodsense prevails and that our Goel ji and kith and kin finds peace of mind, semblence, dignity, respect, happiness in their life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More