Share More

Prince (Student)     07 September 2010

Judiciary coachin institute

Hi Everybody

Can any pne suggest me the judiciary coachin institutes in Delhi

Learning

6 Replies

Goutam (Student)     07 September 2010

In india there is many institutions which provide the coaching regarding the judiciary exam. In Delhi the RAHUL INSTITUION   is also better for the coaching of judiciary exams.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     08 September 2010

for judiciary exams two main institutes there in New Delhi- one is Rahul's and another one is Ambition.

Renu Sharma (advocate)     25 June 2011

hi........ Can u give me d number or address of Rahul's and Ambition?

Saurabh gaur (Student)     01 July 2011

Hi Renu.....here is the address and Phn nmbr of Rahul's and Ambition....!

Rahul's IAS

B-9, 1st Floor, Commercial Complex, (Above Bank Of Maharashtra) Dr Mukherjee Nagar, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi, Delhi 110009

Phn: 011 27654216

Ambition

110, Virat Bhavan, Dr. Mukharjee Nagar, Behind Batra Cinema, Delhi - 110009.

Phn: 011-27655079, 011-32913949, 9312548656, 9313879197

Shibham Thakur (Advocate)     14 May 2013

Till now I have cleared five judiciary exams, prepared stuff on my own. However, what I will tell to everybody so that every student like me also get benefit - 

There are more than 10 institutes all across India

Go for best law teachers and not simple institutes

If planning for self study then go for good books, and not simple local writerbooks.

Use judgments (of high courts and supreme courts) in answers and while studying law.

While choosing coaching institutes always go for Demo Lectures first and then decide accordingly :

Below data of some institutes, has ben collected by me while surfing internet, I hope everybody gets benefit -

JKILS Jaipur

Judiciary coaching in uttar pradesh

Neelambar Jha Organisation

Rahuls Ias Law

Neelambar Jha Organisation has also got some Demo Lectures, so that make it transparent and useful.

satish verma (service)     07 October 2013

Samadhan is the best coaching institute in Eastern India and its offices are located in Patna & Kolkata. it provides conceptual knowledge and transforms the personality of the students aspiring to make career in law and dreaming of becoming judges in our judicial system. 

Mobile No. of Contact persons are :-  919432589638

9835864508 

Attached File : 132257472 samadhan1.jpg downloaded: 207 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register